Uniq Bioresearch has 3 issued patents for it’s Actiwhey modification and fractionation technology valid in ten countries.
New microencapsulation and coating solution patents are being filed. These new patents are based on the patented features of the Actiwhey protein.
ACTIWHEY is the company’s registered trademark.
Why ACTIWHEY is the Better Whey?
ACTIWHEY is a modified whey protein product and two whey protein fractions
with unique functional properties. It is produced through a whey modification process developed by Uniq Bioresearch Ltd.
ACTIWHEY has 3 issued patents for its Actiwhey modification and fractionation technology in ten countries. ACTIWHEY is the company’s registered trademark.
ACTIWHEY enables new ingredients to be merged into (microencapsulated) many traditional food products that were impossible or too costly to incorporate before the invention of ActiWhey.
ACTIWHEY becomes more antioxidant due to the patented process, which allows new features and abilities to the substance e.g. strong bond in the microcapsules.
Benefits of ACTIWHEY Microencapsulation
– Gives Ingredients neutral or pleasant smell and taste.
– Good solubility with e.g. water and juice.
– Extending delicate substances’ shelf life.
– Less vulnerable for temperature and moisture.
– Controlled release and improved bioavailability of various sensitive ingredients.